• To build team spirit and bring co ordination among the students.
• To provide a platform for the students to showcase their talents.
• To enable the students to plan before they start .
Rules of Activity:
1. Compulsory participation.
2. 6 groups comprising 5 students in each group.
3. Each group is provided with 30 minutes of time.
4. The students were instructed to create their own logo using coins only.
The activity was embraced with open arms by almost all students. The students learned and enjoyed through their active participation. The students depicted an interestingly broad perspectives and created logos. The competition witnessed an overwhelming level of excitement , creativity and tremendous skill demonstrated by the students in their performance. They created the logo of an independent man, Indian rupee logo, hour glass etc.