The Department of Commerce and Management organized “Prerana Manthana”, a Debate Competition under Synthesis Forum on 27th Aug 2019 at 2.00PM. It involved three rounds. For this exciting event 56 students have participated and Dr. Arvind Mallik D.M and Mr.Praveen Kumar B.H faculties of MBA Department from PESITM judged the performance of the participants.
Objectives of the event:
- To generate effective critical thinking into primary issues on given topic.
- To reduce stage fear.
- To build confidence level.
- To give a platform for improving language.
- To show-case the talents of our young minds to come up with an impactful message.
- To improve their presentation skill.
- To improve their verbal ability.
Outcome of the event:
The students actively involved in the Debate Competition as expected and the programme was a grand success.