- Ph.D in Some Contributions to Conformal Theory of Finsler Spaces, 2009, Kuvempu University
- M.Sc in Mathematics, 2006, Kuvempu University
- Associate Professor & Head ,PESITM, Shimoga from 2016 to till date
- Sr. Lecturer – Sr. Assistant Professor at Alva’s Institute Of Engineering & Technology, Moodbidri. From 2009 to 2016
- Research Assistant at Kuvempu University from 2006 to 2009
- Differential Geometry, Finsler Geometry
(1) S.K. Narasimhamurthy, S.T. Aveesh& Pradeep Kumar, Conformal Finsler Sub-space admitting a parallel vector field, J. of Analysis and Computation, 3(2), (2007) 161 – 170, INDIA.
(2) S.K. Narasimhamurthy, Pradeep Kumar &S.T. Aveesh, A study of Hypersurfaces of Special Finsler space, Int. J. Pure & Appl. Math., 48(1), (2008) 67 – 74, BULGARIA.
(3) S.K. Narasimhamurthy, S.T. Aveesh& Pradeep Kumar, Special Finsler Spaces Admitting Metric Like Tensor Field, Int. Journal of Math. Analysis, 3(1), (2009) 15 – 21, BULGARIA.
(4) S.K. Narasimhamurthy, S.T. Aveesh, Pradeep Kumar & H.G. Nagaraja, On special hypersurface of a Finsler space with the metric α+(β^n+1)/α^n, Acta UniversitatisApulensis, 17(1), (2009) 129 – 139, ROMANIA.
(5) S.T. Aveesh, S.K. Narasimhamurthy, H.G. Nagaraja& Pradeep Kumar, A Special form of Runds h-curvature tensor using R3-like Finsler space, Journal of Generalized Lie Theory and Applications, 3(3), (2009) 1 – 6, HISTONIA.
(6) S.K. Narasimhamurthy, S.T. Aveesh& Pradeep Kumar On υ-curvature tensor of C3-like conformal Finsler space, Acta Univ. Sapientiae, Mathematica, 1(2), (2009) 101 – 108, ROMANIA.
(7) P. Kumar, S. K. Narasimhamurthy, H. G. Nagaraja&S.T. Aveesh On a special hypersurface of a Finsler space with (α, β)-metric, Tbilisi Mathematical Journal, 2, (2010) 51 – 60, GEORGIA.
(8) S. K. Narasimhamurthy, C.S.Bagewadi, S.T. Aveesh and Pradeep Kumar Special Finsler hypersurface admitting concurrent vector field, International journal of mathematical modeling, simulation and applications., 2(4), (2009) 484-489, INDIA.
(9) Pradeep Kumar, S. K. Narasimhamurthy, C.S.Bagewadi and S.T. Aveesh, Special Finsler hypersurfaces admitting a parallel vector field, SCIENTIA Series A:Mathematical Sciences., 20, (2010) 123-130, CHILE.
(10) S.T. Aveesh and S. K. Narasimhamurthy Douglas Space with A r-th Series (α, β)-metric, JMI International journal of Mathematical Science., 04, (2013) 01-09, INDIA.
(11) S.T. Aveesh, S. K. Narasimhamurthy and G. Ramesh, Projectively Flat Finsler space with a rth series (α, β)-metric., Journal of Informatics and Mathematical Sciences., 7(3), (2015) 173-183, INDIA.
(1) The National Symposium on Combinatorics, Number Theory and Geometry held during 19-20th January 2007 organized by Department of Mathematics, University of Mumbai, MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA.
(2) UGC sponsored Workshop on Recent developments in Mathematics held in 30th March 2007 organized by Department of Mathematics, Government Science College, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA.
(3) One-day Seminar on Recent trends in Mathematics held during 5th May 2008 organized by Department of Mathematics, Kuvempu University, SHIMOGA, KARNATAKA.
(4) “A special form of Runds H-curvature tensor using R3-like Finsler space”, Presented at National Meet of Research Scholars in Mathematics & Statistics held during 6-10th December 2008 organized by Department of Mathematics & Statistics, IIT Kanpur, KANPUR, UTTAR PRADESH.
(5) One-day symposium on Ramanujan’s Mathematics [series-ii] held in 15th June, 2009 organized by Central College Mathematical society, Department of Mathematics, BANGALORE UNIVERSITY, BANGALORE, KARNATAKA.
(6) “Doulas space with rth series (α, β)-metric”, Presented at 2nd National symposium on Modern trends in Diﬀerential Geometry and Mathematical Modeling in Biosciences held during 09-10th Jan 2010 organized by Department of Mathematics, University of Luchnow, Luchnow, UTTAR PRADESH.
(7) “Finsler space with rth series (α, β)-metric”, Presented at International conference on Recent Advances In Mathematics and applications held during 13-15th Jan 2010 organized by Department of Mathematics, University of Burdwan, Burdwan, WEST BENGAL.
(8) The National conference on Complex geometry, Group action and Moduli spaces held during 13-16th August 2010 organized by Department of Mathematics, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad, ANDRAPRADESH.
(9) “Doulas space with rth series (α, β)-metric”, Presented at 3Rd annual conference of the Tensor society on diﬀerential geometry and its applications held during 27-28th may 2011 organized by organized by Department of Mathematics, Kuvempu University, SHIMOGA, KARNATAKA.
(10) One day workshop on “Engineering Mathematics IV” on Saturday 4th February 2017 organized by Dept. of Mathematics, Jain College of Engineering, Belgavi, Karnataka.
- Engineering Mathematics
- Advanced Mathematics
- Additional Mathematics
- Real Analysis for PG