Vision,Mission and Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
To impart globally accepted technical knowledge in the field of civil engineering and develop the ability to accept the present day challenges of sustainability through research and innovative development.
- To promote academic growth by offering practical knowledge and industry-oriented interactions.
- To develop ideologies of teamwork, leadership qualities and innovative practices through constant encouragement.
- To inculcate ethical values to serve society and country for the sustainable development
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs)
- Graduates will contribute through professional licensure by serving the Civil Engineering profession and their community locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Function effectively as civil engineering professionals in industry, government or other organizations through preparing architectural layouts and structural detailings by designing, improving, leading and implementing efficient ethical civil engineering practices.
- Graduates will inculcate an understanding of the multidisciplinary approach and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social and human context, in which their engineering contributions will be utilized.
- Graduates will be able to apply the skills in developing safe, sustainable, economical and environmentally sound solutions to civil engineering problems within the profession by engaging in life-long learning to meet evolving engineering challenges.
Non – Teaching Faculty
National Conference on Advanced Research in Science Engineering and Management,(NCARSEM-18) on 26th May 2018, being organized by Department of Civil Engineering, Conference was attended by more than 100 participants from different colleges. The conference started [...]
On 25th May the project exhibition was arranged. About 130 projects have been displayed by the engineering students. The major objective of organizing this exhibition was to provide the platform and unleash the potential of [...]
Awareness and demo programme organized on ‘Rain Water Harvesting’ at PES Engg College in association with Rotary Club, Mid-town, Shivamogga on the occasion of World Water Day 22nd March 2018.
A Five days faculty development programme under ISTE Faculty Chapter was held at the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering from 31st July to 4th August 2017.The FDP aims to provide opportunities to faculty members, [...]
The Pre-final year Civil Engg. students of PESITM participated in a 12 day Survey Camp from 20th Jan 2017 onwards at Beerana Kere. The camp was inaugurated by incharge-Principal Dr. Kodad S F. Dr. Hiremath, [...]
Sri B Y Raghavendra, Managing Trustee, PESITM inaugurated Engineers Day Celebrations on Sep 24th at PESITM. On the occasion, he spoke about the contribution of Sir M Visvesvarayya and asked students to inculcate the values [...]
Department of Civil Engineering conducted a Technical Talk on “Innovations in Civil Engineering” by Dr. G.H. Basavaraj, Chetana Engineering Services Pvt Ltd, Bangalore on 10th October 2015 at 11:00 am in the Seminar Hall. The [...]
Following the footsteps of Shri. Narendra Modiji, Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Swachh Bharath Abhiyaan was conducted at our campus on 2nd October 2015 to mark the occasion of Mahatma Gandhiji and Lal Bhadur Shastriji [...]
Around 150 PESITM students as part of Xplore club activity conducted various events at Jeevan Sanje Vrudhashrama, Sri Sharada Devi Andhara Vikasa Kendra, Madhava Nele and Mathru Chaya Sarva Dharma Anatha Ashrama, Shivamogg on the [...]
Department of Civil Enginnering conducted a Technical Talk on “Basics of Fluid Mechanics” by Dr. M.N.Shesha Prakash, Professor, VVIET Mysore on 23rd September 2015 at 11:00 AM in the Seminar Hall. The objective was to [...]
The final year student's project exhibition was conducted on 19th May 2015. Principal Dr. Ashok Kumar T., inaugurated the exhibition. There were total 125 projects of different discipline were exhibited in the exhibition. Experts from [...]
"Prerana - 2015" was a bi-annual 2 Day intra-collegiate techno-cultural festival of PESITM hosted a galaxy of events aimed at boosting the technological and cultural skills inherent in PESITM students, giving them an unrivaled opportunity [...]
PRE-FEST Events of “PRERANA-2015” was inaugurated by Smt Arunadevi. S.Y, Joint Secretary, PESITM on March 14th 2015. She urged students to make use of the platform and showcase their abilities. Dr. Ashok Kumar.T, Princpal, PESITM, [...]
The Certificates of Merit and Book Vouchers have been awarded to the first 5 class toppers of PESITM, MBA (105 students) and PESIAMS (29 students) by the Hon’ble Joint Secretary Smt. Arunadevi S. Y. during [...]
A five - day Faculty Development Program on Research Methodology was inaugurated by Sri B Y Raghavendra, Managing Trustee on 19th Jan 2015. Dr. Krishnamurthy, HOD, Dept of Biotechnology, PES University was the Guest of [...]
The following students' projects have been recognized and received 37th series Karnataka State Council for Science & Technology (KSCST) grants during June / July 2014.
Professor and Head, CV
PES Institute of Technology and Management
NH 206, Sagar Road, Shivamogga – 577 204