- Pursuing Ph.D from VTU
- M.Tech in Power System Engineering ves
- B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Assistant Professor, Dept. of E&E at PESITM, Shivamogga from July 2011 till date
- Reconfiguration techniques on distribution system, li>
- Reliability and power quality in power system
- A paper entitled “Implementation of Network reconfiguration technique for loss minimization on a standard 16 bus distribution system” was published in International journal of soft computing and Engineering(IJSCE) ISSN:2231-2307, volume-3, Issue-6, January 2014.
- A paper entitled “Precision motion control with variable speed AC Drives using PLC” was published in International journal of Recent technplogy and Engineering(IJRTE) , volume-2, Issue-6, January 2014
- A paper entitled “” Optimum switching configuration for loss minimization in radial feeders- A case study”” was presented in National conference held on 2nd May 2015 at PESITM, Shivamogga
- A paper entitled “” Loss minimization methods in secondary distribution system and its present worth analysis”” was presented in National conference held on 1st and 2nd of March 2013 at PESITM, Shivamogga”
- Participated in TEQIP sponsored International Symposium on “”Microgrid”” on April 23-24, 2015 at NIE Mysore.
- Participated in TEQIP sponsored One Week Workshop on “Recent trends in power system operation and control”, on July 8-12, 2013 at NIE Mysore.
- Participated in two day All India Seminar on “Smart grid technologies: Opportunities & Challenges” held at Institution of Engineers(India), Mysore on 20-21 July 2013″
- Power system Analysis,
- Computer techniques in power system analysis,
- Transformers and Induction machines,
- DC machines and Synchronous machines,
- Industrial dives, Computer Aided Electrical drawing,