- M.Tech in Computer Applications In Industrial Drives
- B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Assistant Professor, Dept. of E&E at PESITM, Shivamogga from July 2013 till date
- Control Systems li>
- Power Electronics & Industrial Drives
- Presented & Published a paper titled “”Comparaive Analysis of SPWM and SVPWM Control for Industrial Drives adopting Three Phase Inverters”” in International Conference on Current Trends in Engineering & Management.(ICCTEM-2012) Organized by Vidyavardhaka College of Engineering,Mysore.
- Published a paper titled “”Effets of UPFC for Power Flow Control & Damping of Oscillations In a Power Systems”” in International Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Computer Systems (IJEECS 2013), Bangalore.
- Presented & Published a Paper Titled “”Effets of UPFC for Power Flow Control & Damping of Oscillations In a Power Systems”” In International Conference on Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology (ICEETIT 2013), Bangalore
- Presented & Published a paper titled “”Effets of UPFC For Power Flow Control & Damping of Oscillations In a Power Systems”” in the National Conference on “”Emerging Trends in Engineering & Management”” at PES Institute of Technology & Management, Shimoga.
- Presented & Published a paper titled “”Harmonics Reduction in Multi-Level Inverters Using Sinusoidal Pulse Width Modulation Technique”” in the Natioanal Conference on Research in Science, Engineering & Management( NCRSEM-2015),at PES Institute of Technology & Management, Shimoga.”
- Participated in Open Lecture Series Program 2011-12, Organised by Karnataka Science and Technology Academy, Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of Karnataka. In association with National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
- Participated in Technical Education Quality Improvement Programme (TEQUIP-II) sponsored three days workshop on “”SMART GRID & FACTS”” Organised by National Institute of Engineering, Mysore.During 2013.”
- Logic Design
- Electronic Circuits
- Power Electronics
- Control Systems
- Modern Control Theory
- Switch Gear and Protection
- Computer Aided Electrical Drawing.”