Following students from Computer Science and Engineering presented technical papers at National Conference held as part of Delta 15 – GMIT Davanagere on Sep 4th 2015. These papers were outcome of one week Internet of Things Workshop conducted in the month of July.
- Preventing Wastage of Water using Moisture sensor (Pooja Prabhushankar, Seema N. S. – 3rd sem)
- Recent trends in IoT, (Reshma S. Tadas, Soukhya S. – 5th sem)
- Automated Water Pump (AWP), (Manju T. H., Ajith H. – 5th sem)
- Controlling Home Appliances using Internet of Things, (Sachin P, Jeevitha C. – 5th and 3rd sem)
- Visitor counter: Application of IR sensor, (Meghana Tilak Naik, Pratima Subrahmanya Hegde – 5th sem)
- Speed view with UltraSonic sensors, (KavyaShree M. B. , Harish R. Nayak – 5th sem)