- To create professional superiority and ethically strong global man power.
- To provide students with a sense of history, an understanding of values and ethics, a commitment to law and morality, an appreciation of human creativity and an analytical, rational and inquiring mind.
- To provide modern quality education to the students with a strong component of the culture of the nation.
- To enable the child to develop the inherent talents and skills of critical thinking, independent learning, creativity, social skills and co-operative living.
- To inculcate the spirit of secularism, democratic principles and National integration.