Abhivyakti is a Student Literary Forum of our institution. This forum strives towards the overall development of students and to provide a platform to unveil their hidden potentials in Literature and Literary Skills. This Literary forum conducts many events at college level and selects deserving students to represent our institution at intercollegiate and State level competitions.
Abhivyakti Forum conducts various innovative interclass Literary competitions like hand writing competition, essay competition, short story and poem writing competition, elocution, debate, etc. These competitions conducted to help students to enhance their communicative skills. Abhivyakti came into existence in July, 2019 and it comprises of the Chairperson, Coordinator, Members, Student President, Student Vice-President and Student Secretary.
- To motivate and create interest in literature among students.
- To make students aware of the benefits derived out of constant and regular reading such as widening the horizons of knowledge and information.
- To create a platform students to showcase their creative writing talent.
- To conduct various competitions for students to identify and encourage their talent in addition to developing traits such as happiness , patience, confidence and positive attitude.
Composition of the Abhivyakti Committee:
|1.||Dr. K. Sailatha, Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Dr.Praveen Chandra.N, Assistant Professor||Coordinator|
|3||Ms Kavitha.U.P, Assistant Professor||Member|
|4.||Ms. Anita C.B, Assistant Professor||Member|
|5||Ms Priyanka.S.R, Assistant Professor||Member|
|6||Mr. Chandan S.R, Assistant Professor||Member|
|7||Mr. Abhishek. S, Assistant Professor||Member|
|8.||Ms. Priyanka. B.K – II BBA||Student President|
|9.||Mr. Mohammed ayyan- I BBA||Student Vice President|
|10.||Ms. Keerthana M Sajjan- 1st BCom||Student Secretary|
- The Coordinator conducts meeting for the composition of the committee.
- The Chairperson, Coordinator and members of the forum select the student President, Vice-Present and student Secretary.
- The Chairperson, coordinator and members nominate 2 active students from each class as active student members of the forum.
- The Coordinator identifies in house/ external judges to judge various interclass competitions.
- Maintains reports, documents of all the forum activities.
Standard Operating procedure (SOP):
- The Coordinator student President, Vice-Present and Secretary will plan the list of activities to be conducted in an academic year.
- By default, all language students of the Institution will be members of this Forum.
- The Coordinator will take formal permission to execute the plan of activities.
- The Coordinator will notify activities to the students through circulars and encourages maximum participation.
- The Coordinator ensures that activities are executed as decided and incorporated in the calendar of event of the institution/as decided in the meeting.
- The Coordinator will take feedback of each event organized by the forum to know the quality of the event organized, to enhance the quality of the future programmes.
Events Report of 2020-21
|1||Taluk level essay competition winner||View|
Events Report of 2019-20
|2||Collage Making compitation||View|
|4||Book Publisher Programme||View|
|5||Jane Janeyara Balaga Programme||View|
|6||Swa Rachitha Kavitha||View|