We are the Alumni Association of the PESIAMS, Shivamogga.
We provide a common platform for the alumni of the institute to reach out to other alumni across various years, batches, branches, and interests.
PESIAMS Alumni Association (PESIAMSAA) is an official unit of PESIAMS that focuses on building a vibrant ecosystem of key stakeholders (industries, individuals and alumni) who seek to support the Institute’s mission. The Office focuses on developing industry-Institute partnerships as well as alumni and philanthropist-funded programmes. In addition, the Office will work with PESIAMS to support various alumni-related activities and alumni engagement programmes.
The Association has launched a new alumni networking and engagement portal to connect PESIAMS alumni with one another and with the Institute.
- Alumni cell shall continuously involve in the betterment of Alumni fraternity through strong bondage and contribution to the welfare of the Alma Mater.
- To encourage the Alumni to take interest in the progress and development of the Alma Mater by assisting the faculty and students of PESIAMS in various value-addition activities like curriculum development, sponsored research projects, case study development, student internships, and enhance job opportunities by providing necessary information to the Training and Placement Cell.
- To conduct Alumni-Students Knowledge Exchange Programmes (ASKEP).
- To enhance PES Institute of Advanced Management Studies brand by promoting professional excellence, entrepreneurial development and by extending possible Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) service to the local community.
- To raise funds for the development of PESIAMS and PESIAMSAA.
- The Association shall be a non-profit organization.