Class: I Semester B.Sc.
Date of Activity: 22/02/2021
- Understand the definition and significance of the Internet of Things.
- Discuss the architecture, operation, and business benefits of an IoT solution.
- Examine the potential business opportunities that IoT can uncover.
- Explore the relationship between IoT, cloud computing, and big data.
Rules of Activity:
- Compulsory participation for every student.
This Activity encourages students explored to the interconnection and integration of the physical world and the cyber space. They are also able to design & develop IoT Devices and able to understand building blocks of Internet of Things and characteristics.
The students actively involved themselves in the activity and they have learnt about how to design some IoT based prototypes.