Class: V Semester BCA ‘B’ Section
Date of Activity: 01/03/2021
- Describe the basics of disk structures
- Understands working mechanism of hard disk
- Understands how information is stored on a drive
- Identify input, output and storage peripheral and their functions
- Identify variety of uses of peripheral devices
Rules of Activity:
- Compulsory participation for every student.
This activity encourages students to learn about functions of the peripheral devices of a personal computer. The students actively involved themselves in the activity and they have learnt the importance of hard disk and learnt about how data is stored magnetically onto tracks on the disk, how read/write heads read data into main memory and writes data back to the disk.