EDUSAT is the first Indian communication satellite built exclusively to serve the educational sector. It is mainly intended to meet the demand for an interactive satellite based distance education system for the country. The committee is formed especially to configure for the audio - visual medium, employing digital interactive classrooms, multimedia, multi centric system and to support non-formal education including communication development.
- To promote usage of technology in learning process.
- To increase access to quality resource persons.
- To provide support to formal and informal education.
Composition of the Committee
|01||Dr. K. Sailatha||Chairperson|
|02||Ms. Ayesha Siddiqua||Coordinator|
|03||Mr. Vinay Kumar K.S||Member|
|05||Mr. Darshan P. R||Member|
- The chairperson and the coordinator draft the Committee.
- The coordinator and the members select the topics for the sessions and conducts the same with prior permission of the chairperson.
- The Coordinator reports the session to the chairperson and maintains all reports/documents of the events conducted..
Standard Operating Procedure:
- Conducting meeting with the chairperson and members regarding topics for the sessions.
- Sessions will be conducted during class hours.
- Already telecasted EDUSAT videos will be shown to the students.
- Interaction on telecasted EDUSAT videos to understand students' grasping ability.
- Preparing of reports of the sessions conducted along with signature of the attendee students.
- Submission of the report to the Principal.