M.Com Course Structure
The students of M.Com degree course will study the subjects and course contents as may be prescribed by the Kuvempu University from time to time.
Choice Based Course System with Semester Scheme
Duration of Course
The course of study for M.com degree shall extend over a period of 2 academic years, each academic year is comprised of two semesters and each semester is comprised of 16 weeks of class work provided that the candidate completes his/her degree within six years from the date of admission to the first semester of the M.Com degree course.
Admission procedure and Eligibility
B.Com, BBM and BBA from recognized universities, the minimum percentage of marks scored by the candidate in the final year only shall be considered. However the candidate shall enclose the marks statements of all three years/six semesters. The minimum percentage of marks in the cognate subject shall be 45% for the candidates of GM, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB, 40% for the candidates of Category I and 35% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST categories. This admission procedure is as per rules of Kuvempu University.
Unique Features of P G Program
1. Student faculty ratio as per the UGC norms
2. Highly qualified, committed & experienced faculty
3. State of the art digital class rooms for modern teaching methodologies
4. 100% placement assistance for six months even after course completion
5. Special focus on personality development activities.
6. Interactions with Eminent & resource persons from academic & corporate field.
Dr. Kasamsetty Sailatha
Dr. Nagaraja S R
Dr. Sudarshan G M
Mr. Harsha C Mathad
The first batch of M.Com degree course of PESIAMS was inaugurated by Prof. J. Madegowda, Chairman, P G Department of Studies and Research in Commerce, on 05-08-2013. Read More..
Department of PG Studies in Commerce,