The Website Committee is constituted at the institution level to modify/update/upload information of the institution on the website from time to time. This committee functions in association with all departments, forums, committees and cells of the institution. This committee plans and executes all its activities which will take care of providing information of the institution to all its stakeholders.
Objective: To ensure that the institution website is regularly updated, improved and well maintained.
Composition of website committee for the AY 2020-21:
|1||Dr. K. Sailatha, Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Mr. Darshan P R, Asst. Prof. Dept. of Computer Science||Coordinator|
|3||Dr. Nagaraj S R, Coordinator, PG Dept. of Commerce||Member|
|4||Mrs. Roopa D S, HOD, Dept. of Computer Science||Member|
|5||Dr. Sudharshan G M, HOD, Dept. of Commerce and Management||Member|
|6||Mr. Shivakumar S V, Lab Instructor||Member|
- Regularly modifies/updates/uploads information related to all the pages of the institution’s website.
- Collects the Information/Reports of events, achievements (both student and staff) from the departments, forums, committees and cells to update on the website from time to time.
- Monitors and makes improvement with respect to website design and security on continuous basis.
Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Chairperson and Coordinator of the committee will decide and design/update the website’s content from time to time.
- All departments, forums, committees and cells of the institution are directed to provide information to the website committee immediately after completion of events, achievements etc. through mail to the coordinator of the website committee by marking CC to Chairperson and office of the institution.
- After receiving the information, the coordinator will take permission from the chairperson for updating information.
- After approval from the chairperson, coordinator will update information received from all the departments, forums, committees and cells.