- Ph.D in Ultrafine particle characterization
- M.Sc in Physics
- Associate Professor & HoD, at PESITM, Shivamogga from 20.10. 2014 till date
- Assistant Professor at PESITM, from 1.2.2010 to 19.10.2014
- Senior Lecturer at NIE College-Mysore, SVCE- Bangalore, EPCEW- Bangalore from 1.6.2005 to 24.12.2009
- SRF Fellowship (2 years), Full-time PhD Research work and Guest Lecturer at University of Mysore from 1.3.2002 to 31.10.2006
- Lecturer at Mahajana PU College, Mysore from 1.7.2001 to 28.2.2002
- Ultrafine particle characterization
- PM2.5 exposure studies
- Submitted a research proposal on “ Fine Particulate Matter (PM5) measurements and source apportionment measurements in the city of Shivamogga” to VGST under K-FIST L1 scheme on 6.12.2019
- Outdoor ambient and on-road PM2.5 mass concentration levels in the city of Mysore, India. Pramod Gopal Pai, S L Belagali: Indian Journal of Scientific Research 10/2017; 16(2):41-49.
- Fine particle mass, number, surface area concentration metrics and their correlation in outdoor environments. Pramod Pai: Indian Journal of Scientific Research 10/2017; 16(2):1-12.
- Women’s personal and indoor exposures to PM2.5 in Mysore, India: Impact of domestic fuel usage. Penny Rechkemmer Andresen, Gurumurthy Ramachandran, Pramod Pai, Andrew Maynard: Atmospheric Environment 09/2005; 39(30-39):5500-5508. DOI:10.1016/j.atmosenv.2005.06.004
- Fine particle number and mass concentration measurements in urban Indian households. P Mönkkönen, P Pai, A Maynard, K E J Lehtinen, K Hämeri, P Rechkemmer, G Ramachandran, B Prasad, M Kulmala: Science of The Total Environment 07/2005; 347(1-3):131-47. DOI:10.1016/j.scitotenv.2004
- Real-time ambient fine particulate matter concentrations in south Indian city of Mysore, Pramod Pai, Andrew Maynard, Penny Rechkemmer, B.S.N. Prasad, Gurumurthy Ramachandran, S.L.Belagali, IASTA-2004; 11/2004
- A Comparison of Methods to Measure Aerosol Surface-Area , A. Maynard, B. Ku, P. Andresen, G. Ramachandran, P. Pai, B. Prasad: 69.. AIHce 2004; 01/2004
- Estimating aerosol surface-area exposure from cooking-related aerosol in India: a comparison of surface-area estimates using diffusion charging, and real-time number and mass concentration measurements, Andrew D Maynard, Pramod Pai, Penny Andresen, Gurumurthy Ramachandran: 22nd Annual AAAR Conference, Anaheim, California, USA; 10/2003
- Respiratory health effects on women due to aerosol exposure from domestic fuel use in India, Penny Andresen, Pramod Pai, A Maynard, G Ramachandran: International Society for Exposure Analysis conference, Stresa, Italy; 09/2003
- Women’s personal and indoor exposures to PM2.5 in Mysore, India – Impact of domestic fuel usage, Penny Andresen, Pramod Pai, Gurumurthy Ramachandran, Andrew Maynard, Belagur Prasad, Siddappa Belagali: International conference of the American Association for Aerosol Research, Hilton, Pittsburgh, USA; 03/2003
- Real-time exposure measurements of aerosol number, surface area and mass (PM2.5) concentration in the southern Indian city of Mysore, Pramod Pai, Andrew D Maynard, Belagur Prasad, Siddappa Belagali, Penny Andresen, Gurumurthy Ramachandran: International conference of the American Association for Aerosol Research,, Hilton, Pittsburgh USA,; 03/2003
- Presented a research article “Quality of Higher education in India – Some Thoughts ” in National Conference on Higher Education – Challenges and Opportunities (NCHECO-19) held in PESITM on 15.11.2019
- Presented a research paper titled “ PM surface area concentrations in Indoor Environments” in National Conference on Advanced Research in Science, Engg., and Management, held at PESITM, Shivamogga, on 26.5.2018.
- Presented a Research Paper “Fine particle mass, number, surface area concentration and their correlation in outdoor environments”, Pramod Pai*, S.L.Belagali – at the National Conference on Research in Science, Engineering and Management (NCRSEM-2017) held at PESITM, Shivamogga, on 20 May 2017
- Investigation of fine particle mass and number concentration in Mysore , Pramod Pai, S.L.Belagali: National Conference on Current Trends in Environmental Science & Sustainable Development; University of Mysore, Mysore 02/2009
- Study of PM2.5 levels in some selected workplaces and implications, National symposium on Biochemical Sciences: Health and Environmental Aspects, Pramod Pai, B.S.N. Prasad, S.L. Belagali: Dayalbagh, Agra, India; 10/2003
- An experimental program for Indoor air pollution studies in Mysore (12N), Pramod Pai, BSN Prasad, S.L. Belagali, G.Ramachandran, Penny Andresen, Andrew Maynard: National Conference on Aerosol Remote Sensing and Atmospheric Pollution, Trivandrum, India; 09/2002
- Attended webinar on “Two dimensional materials for diverse applications” hosted by CIT, Bangalore on 23.5.2020
- Attended webinar on “GRAPHENE – The Future Material” hosted by CIT, Bangalore on 18.5.2020
- Attended VTU TEQIP 1.3 Sponsored 3-day FDP on “ Research Funding opportunities & Proposal Preparation for Academicians” Organised by E&C Dept, PESITM, Shivamogga, from 27-29 April 2019.
- Attended Two day workshop on “Emerging trends in Nanoscience & Nanotechnology” held at JNNCE, Shivamogga from 7-8 September 2018.
- Attended Science Academies’ Lecture Workshop on “Topology in Condensed Matter Physics” during 2-3 March 2017, held at Department of Physics, SDM PG Centre, UJIRE, DK.
- Attended 5-day Faculty Development Programme on “Techniques for Characterisation of Materials, TCM-2017” during 20-24 June 1017 held at BMSIT, Bangalore.
- Attended 5-day Workshop on “Research Methodology” at PESITM, Shivamogga during 19-23 January 2015
- Undertook the course “Discovery of the Higgs Boson” from the University of Edinburgh, UK, an 8-week MOOC covering the constituents of the Standard Model and their interactions to explain the significance of the Higgs Boson discovery on www.futurelearn.com from 1.2.2014 to 28.3.2014
- Attended two-day National Workshop on “ Perspectives in Science Education and their Relevance to Technology” in Manipal Institute of Technology at Manipal during 15-16 March 2013
- Attended two-day Faculty Development Workshop on “ How to build an Educational Institute of Repute” in PESIT, Bangalore during 28-29 January 2013
- Engineering Physics
- B.Sc Physics
- Make-up course in Physics
Undergraduate (BE & B.Sc)
- PUC Physics