To foster the culture of Innovation and to encourage, inspire and nurture young students to work on new ideas and to promote them for start-ups and entrepreneurial ventures, Institutes Innovation Council, PES Institute of Technology and Management, Shivamogga is constituted.
IIC Council Members for 2021-22
|1||Dr. Chaitanya Kumar M V||Principal||PES ITM||President||9845346072|
|2||Dr. Om Prakash Yadav||Associate Professor||Dept. of EEE||Convener||8966000053|
|3||Dr. Likewin Thomos||Associate Professor||Dept. of CSE||Innovation Activity Coordinator||9483503377|
|4||Dr. Basavarajappa Y H||Professor||Dept. of ME||Startup Activity Coordinator||9242851012|
|5||Dr. Manjunath Patel G C||Teaching||Dept. of ME||IPR Activity Coordinator||8073354660|
|6||Dr. Praveen Kumar CM||Assistant Professor||Dept. of Chemistry||NIRF Coordinator||9663731024|
|7||Mr. Arvind Mallik||Assistant Professor||Dept. of MBA||Social Media Coordinator||9886300070|
|8||Mr. Chethan B R||Assistant Professor||Dept. of ECE||Internship Activity Coordinator||9964874684|
|9||Dr. Om Prakash Yadav||Associate Professor||Dept. of EEE||ARIIA Coordinator||8966000053|
|10||Mr. Deepak K R||CEO||Vijay Technocrats Pvt. Ltd||External Member||9901770799|
|11||Mr. Sahil Sharma||Student||Dept. of Civil||Innovation Coordinator||9149627268|
|12||Ms. Ishika Gupta||Student||Dept. of CSE||Startup Coordinator||6005889028|
|13||Ms. Supriya K M||Student||Dept. of MBA||Social Media Coordinator||9591218427|
|14||Mr. Abhilash K U||Student||Dept. of CV||Internship Coordinator-||7899207329|
|15||Ms. Karanam Navyashree||Student||Dept. of MBA||IPR Coordinator||8309620791|
|16||Ms. Yashaswini T||Student||Dept. of EEE||Member||8088300856|
|17||Mr. Shivakumar M||Student||Dept. of ME||Member||9663061195|
|18||Mr.Surya A Shetty||Student||Dept. of ME||Member||9481244739|
Roles and Responsibilities
The President will constitute the IIC council and appoint its members. He is responsible for ensuring that Quarterly Council Meeting is planned effectively. Conduct Council Meeting in accordance with prescribed rules and that matters are dealt with in an orderly, efficient manner.
• The Convenor will work in close coordination with IIC president and will provide help wherever required for smooth conduction of activities.
• He will ensure the participation in the meeting and will prepare the meeting agenda at well in advance with the inputs from all valuable council members and President.
• He will ensure that the internal examination dates would not interfere with the IIC activities and coordinate with all departments to ensure the same.
• He will collect the inputs from all the members of the council at regular interval, especially external members for better planning of IIC activities and effective delivery of results.
1. Innovation activity coordinator
Will work to promote innovation related activities on campus or as mandated in IIC council meeting.
2. Start-up activity coordinator
Will work to boost startup generation among students and related activities or as mandated in IIC council meeting.
3. Internship coordinator
Will work to arrange student internships in startups, so to expose them with startup ecosystem in India, real-life challenges in startup and their success stories or as mandated in IIC council meeting.
4. IPR activity coordinator-
To promote awareness about IPRs and conduct related activities on campus or as mandated in IIC council meeting.
5. Social Media Coordinator-
Will create and manage IIC page/account on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube and other relevant social media platforms. He / She will be responsible for posting all the relevant information about council meeting resolution and action plan, IIC activities and follow/tag MIC/IIC page and posts on these platforms. He/ She will also ensure that all students follow MIC/IIC page/account on social media to get first-hand information.
6. ARIIA Coordinator – Coordinate for ARIIA related activities.
7. NIRF coordinator – Coordinate for NIRF related activities.
8. Student Coordinator
Student coordinators will act as a medium of communication between IIC and institute students. He/ She will understand the concept, idea and method of participation in IIC activities and disseminate it to all the students. He/ She will act as a volunteer for IIC programs and will support respective faculty coordinators.
PESITM National Innovation Startup PolicyPESITM-NISP-POLICY