Vision,Mission and Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
To be a prominent business management education provider known for developing highly adaptable & passionate professionals who would excel in their chosen field and serve the society.
- M1: To offer highly inspiring learning platform wherein students from diverse backgrounds develop their competencies to optimum level
- M2: To be relevant to Industry and Society through strategic linkages
Our Quality Policy is to develop highly skilled human resources with the ability to adapt to an intellectually and technologically changing environment with the participative efforts of the management, staff, students and parents.
PESITM is committed to comply with ISO 9001 :2015 requirements and continually improve the quality of services and quality Management System.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1 :Graduates will possess adequate business management skills and they would involve in critical jobs related to their respective functional areas.
- PEO2 :Graduates will be open to lifelong learning and adapt to dynamic business environment.
- PEO3 :Graduates will uphold the professional ethics and integrity
- PEO4 :Graduates would display leadership and intrapreneurial qualities
- PEO5 :Graduates would explore pursuing entrepreneurial career
Program Outcomes (POs)
- PO1 : Acquire sufficient theoretical knowledge and are enabled to apply them to solve practical problems in business and other organizations/ Institutions of importance.
- PO2 : Apply Effective communication skills with a high degree of lateral and critical thinking that enhances learn ability, developed for being continuously employable.
- PO3 : Demonstrate leadership qualities, ethically sound, enabled with decision making skills that reflect a high degree of social consciousness.
- PO4 : Recognize the need for sustained research orientation to comprehend a growingly complex economic, legal and ethical environment.
- PO5 : Possess self-Sustaining entrepreneurship qualities that encourages calculated risk taking.
List of Faculty: Faculty List
WHY MBA @ PESITM?
- Shivamogga’s Largest Composite Academic Facility
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure & Facilities
- Highly qualified & committed faculty members with experience in industry and academia
- Company CEOs / Founders as Industry Mentors
- Alumni Mentoring Programme
- Excellent Out-Reach Programs & Live Projects
- Extensive Technology Mediated Learning
- Students Driven Industry Interface Program
- Opportunity to pursue online courses through exclusive MOOCS FACILITATION CENTRE
- Comprehensive Employable Skills Training –average PLACEMENT RECORD since inception is around 85%
The department has linkage with following companies:
- KSFi, Hyderabad
- Life & Money, Mumbai
- Skill India Edutech Private Limited, Mumbai
- nSynthesis, Bengaluru
- Live Info Private Limited, Bengaluru
- JVG Consulting, Hyderabad
CELLS FOR HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS
The department has constituted the following cells for the overall development of students
- Prathiban: through this cell students undertake grassroots studies, awareness campaigns in rural areas, work towards rural skilling etc. Through ‘Prathiban’ an awareness campaign was conducted in Ayyanur Village on 4th Jan 2020.
- Connect-to-Consumer: Consumer advocacy, research and education are carried out from this cell. Through this cell National Consumer Day was celebrated on 24th Dec 2019.
- Innovation Laboratory: Through this platform students are encouraged to work on product / service innovations. During previous semester 8 such product innovations were made by students and new product prototypes were launched during Parents Meet – 2020.
Payal Jain : 2015 -17 batch – 7th VTU Rank
|Syed Arshi Fathima: 2016-18 batch – 6th VTU Rank|
Dr. Nagaraja R
Published book on “National Education Policy 2020” (Rastriya Shikshana Neeti – 2020) Sampada Publication ISBN- 978-93-84197-82-7; 2020
Mr.Arvind Mallik D M
Listed among : Top 50 – Asian Virtual Reality, Leaders, Evangelists, Investors & Influencers- 2020 (By Xrom)
First to introduce Virtual Reality in Academics in India and for this listed in Limca Book of Records – Jan 2017
Guided 2 teams of Final year MBA students to register the two novel ideas to avail patent in Indian patent office Govt of India.
- Design Thinking for Educators-Unleashing imaginnovation ideas being student Centric Notion press ISBN- 978-1-64650-692-7 ; 2019
Published a Book :
- Ms.Pavitra 1st Semester MBA student has recently won gold medal in women powerlifting and named as Strong Women of Shivamogga 2022.
- Ms. Pavithra1st Semester MBA student has secured silver medal in karnataka state level power lifting competition held at mysore from 10th to 12th June 2022.
- 2 Novel Ideas have been registered by the 2 teams of final Year MBA 2020-22 batch with Indian patent office Govt of India for patent registration.
Team 1:Mahantesh, Pooja M, vedamurthy, Ashwini, Rahul Rajeev, Deekshitha, Sangamesh, SuhanaKouser :Topic : Ecofriendly sustainable areca mathcsticks to combat climate warming.
Team 2 :Abhiskek, Kavitha K, Besil, Sahana, RajuBaliger, Sindhu, Yashodha and Ananya.
Topic : A Two-wheeler vehicle with a solar integrated Back rest seating arrangement.
- For the first time 2 MBA funded projects were got selected by KSCST 45th Series of students SPP by govt of Karnataka.
Team 1 :Vinayaka BT, Kavitha K, Ananya GL, Manikanth Anil Ambekar on topic : Awareness on Bio-waste management pratices.
Team 2 :SangameshBasappa, Ashwini, Pooja M and Mahantesh S on topic : Recycling areca husk to sustainable and eco-friendly areca matchsticks.
- Sindhu CT and RajuBaliger of 2nd year MBA students won First Prize in ESPLORO-2022 conducted by RNSIT, MBA department.
- 52 students were successfully completed and received MOOC certificates by NPTEL in the year 2021-22.
PLACEMENT DETAILS for the AY 2021-22
The teacher’s day was celebrated at PESITM on 5th September to express their gratitude for the contribution put forth by staff towards their development of the society. The celebration started with a group photo followed [...]
Department of MBA conducted Online International Seminar on 27/2/2022 with the Theme of Industry 4.0 managing research and Innovation.Dr Suresh Ramakrsihnan , Deputy Dean and Dr Hishan S Sanil, Senior Faculty from Azman Hashim International [...]
1st year MBA students a. Participated in one day conference on discussion on new industrial policy and it'simpact. Eminent Industrialist from various analytics from 11/2/22 to 15/2/22 for second year MBA students.
Emerging technology is a term that normally refers to a new technology, but it can also refer to how current technology is changing. It has a number of connotations depending on the context, such as [...]
We are glad to inform that, our institution has been accredited with “B++” grade by the Executive Committee of NAAC. At this blissful moment, we would like to inform that, the college has stepped in [...]
Online training and certification program on Mutual funds distributor services in association with NISM
Department of MBA conducted online training and certification program on Mutual funds distributor services in association with NISM, New Delhi on 27th and 28th of November 2021 for Fourth Third semester MBA students.
PESITM is now accredited with B++ from the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for a period of 5 Years.
To keep students engaged during Covid-19 lockdown meaningfully, MBA Department arranged the following online technical sessions from industry experts 2nd April 2020: Session on “Career and Beyond” by Mr.T Linga Bhat, Director, Shasmi Foods, Bengaluru [...]
Department of MBA, PESITM in association with PESITM NSS Unit arranged an Awareness Session on (i) Skill Development for PU Students and (ii) Preventive and Protective Measures of Endemic and Epidemic Diseases on 4th Jan [...]
Department of MBA celebrated ‘National Consumer Day’ on 24th Dec 2019 . As a part of this program an awareness session on New Consumer Protection Bill, Consumer Projects and Digital Consumerism was arranged. These sessions [...]
I am Fully Satisfied with choosing PESITM for Pursuing my MBA.As all the Faculty Take Excellent care of Students both Curricular Extra Curricular. Placement Assistant in the College is commendable for Furthering Our career. As They Provide Efficient Pre Placement training to all the Students to make them competent enough to Face the Industry. The colleges Provide all the Opportunity to Achieve Our dreams.
Throughout my two years of MBA at PESITM, I had countless opportunities to develop analytical skills, leadership and proactive thinking various programs and events .these attributes where the reasons because of which I was successfully done with my MBA Profession
Mr. Kiran Kumar K T
Marketing, 2008-10, email@example.com
Presently Working with: 3M India Limited
PESITM is one of the top notch institutions in this region and I would be always indebted to it for whatever I am today is because of the education imparted at this wonderful institution.”
Marketing, 2009-11, firstname.lastname@example.org
Presently Working with: Reliance Telecom Limited
“PESITM is not merely an institute for me. It is a Gurukul. In a small city like Shivamogga this institution provided us facilities comparable to metros and gave us a platform to expose our skills. Right from day one onwords, students are prepared to face the realities of business life.”
Mr.Abhinav Bharadwaj G
PESITM prepares people for the modern workplace. Striking the difficult balance between developing the individual and the intellect is PESITM unique capability”
“PESITM gave me an opportunity to understand my full potential. My faculty taught me how to merchandise our- self to be a better corporate citizen. I owe my credibility to them whole heartedly”
PESITM has prepared me to accommodate into a extremely fast paced and demanding environment which i am proud utilizing in my current organisation”
PESITM showed me the great career ahead and made my dreams come true both academically and professionally i am obliged to all my teachers whose immense guidance and appreciation inspiration me a lot”
Ms.Syeda Arshi Fathima
PESITM lays great emphasis on holistic development of students; the cordially relationship between teachers and students is excellent
PESITM provides a large variety of learning environment and learning spaces. Every student are nurtured based on his/her unique background, interest & personality.
Grant of permission to the MBA Department for offering Ph.D programme in Business Administration has been permitted by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi in its vide letter Ref.No.VTU/Aca./2011-12/A12/812 dated 11th May 2011.
The details of the Research Centre and progress report are as follows:
Name of the Guide: Dr. Nagaraja
Department of MBA
PES Institute of Technology and Management
NH 206, Sagar Road
Shivamogga – 577 204, Karnataka – State
- Dr.Girish S – Awarded PhD.
- Mr Ravi IA : Completed comprehensive viva.
Newsletter-2019 Volume 1 Issue 1: Download
Eligibility for Admission
Admission is open, to the MBA programme, to all the candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration recognized by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi.
The candidates shall have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examinations. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST and any other groups classified by the Govt. of Karnataka for such purpose from time to time the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall not be less than 45%.
For admissions please fill up this form: MBA Admissions
Dr. Prasanna Kumar T.M.
Professor and Head, MBA
PES Institute of Technology and Management
NH 206, Sagar Road, Shivamogga – 577 204
Contact Number: 8147053075