Vision,Mission and Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
To be a prominent business management education provider known for developing highly adaptable & passionate professionals who would excel in their chosen field and serve the society.
- M1: To offer highly inspiring learning platform wherein students from diverse backgrounds develop their competencies to optimum level
- M2: To be relevant to Industry and Society through strategic linkages
Our Quality Policy is to develop highly skilled human resources with the ability to adapt to an intellectually and technologically changing environment with the participative efforts of the management, staff, students and parents.
PESITM is committed to comply with ISO 9001 :2015 requirements and continually improve the quality of services and quality Management System.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
- PEO1 :Graduates will possess adequate business management skills and they would involve in critical jobs related to their respective functional areas.
- PEO2 :Graduates will be open to lifelong learning and adapt to dynamic business environment.
- PEO3 :Graduates will uphold the professional ethics and integrity
- PEO4 :Graduates would display leadership and intrapreneurial qualities
- PEO5 :Graduates would explore pursuing entrepreneurial career
Program Outcomes (POs)
- PO1 : Acquire sufficient theoretical knowledge and are enabled to apply them to solve practical problems in business and other organizations/ Institutions of importance.
- PO2 : Apply Effective communication skills with a high degree of lateral and critical thinking that enhances learn ability, developed for being continuously employable.
- PO3 : Demonstrate leadership qualities, ethically sound, enabled with decision making skills that reflect a high degree of social consciousness.
- PO4 : Recognize the need for sustained research orientation to comprehend a growingly complex economic, legal and ethical environment.
- PO5 : Possess self-Sustaining entrepreneurship qualities that encourages calculated risk taking.
WHY MBA @ PESITM?
- Shivamogga’s Largest Composite Academic Facility
- State-of-the-art Infrastructure & Facilities
- Highly qualified & committed faculty members with experience in industry and academia
- Company CEOs / Founders as Industry Mentors
- Alumni Mentoring Programme
- Excellent Out-Reach Programs & Live Projects
- Extensive Technology Mediated Learning
- Students Driven Industry Interface Program
- Opportunity to pursue online courses through exclusive MOOCS FACILITATION CENTRE
- Comprehensive Employable Skills Training –average PLACEMENT RECORD since inception is around 85%
The department has linkage with following companies:
- KSFi, Hyderabad
- Life & Money, Mumbai
- Skill India Edutech Private Limited, Mumbai
- nSynthesis, Bengaluru
- Live Info Private Limited, Bengaluru
- JVG Consulting, Hyderabad
CELLS FOR HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT OF STUDENTS
The department has constituted the following cells for the overall development of students
- Prathiban: through this cell students undertake grassroots studies, awareness campaigns in rural areas, work towards rural skilling etc. Through ‘Prathiban’ an awareness campaign was conducted in Ayyanur Village on 4th Jan 2020.
- Connect-to-Consumer: Consumer advocacy, research and education are carried out from this cell. Through this cell National Consumer Day was celebrated on 24th Dec 2019.
- Innovation Laboratory: Through this platform students are encouraged to work on product / service innovations. During previous semester 8 such product innovations were made by students and new product prototypes were launched during Parents Meet – 2020.
Payal Jain : 2015 -17 batch – 7th VTU Rank
|Syed Arshi Fathima: 2016-18 batch – 6th VTU Rank|
LIMCA BOOK OF RECORDS
(Hc.) Arvind Mallik D M, Faculty Member, MBA, PESITM was first to introduce Virtual Reality in Academics in India and for this Mr. Arvind Mallik was listed in Limca Book of Records – Jan 2017
AWARDS FOR STUDENTS IN RECENT PAST
Koushik G S (2018-20 batch – USN: 4PM18MBA24) bagged third place in Debate Competition held during VTU Fest 2019-20 organized by SDMCET, Dharward from 6th to 9th November 2019. Mr.Koushik was also selected for Federal Bank “Speak for India” contest from Shivamogga District.
One of the hallmarks of MBA Department @ PESITM is its excellent placement record. Since inception the average placement record is around 85%. Students are placed in reputed companies through campus hiring arranged through centralized Career Development Centre (CDC).
2019 BATCH CAMPUS HIRING
- Placement Percentage (2017-19 batch): 91%
- Average compensation offered for the batch 2017-19 :3 Lakhs Per Annum
- Highest Compensation: 24 Lakhs Per Annum
Our Past Recruiters includes
PLACEMENT RECORD SINCE INCEPTION
To keep students engaged during Covid-19 lockdown meaningfully, MBA Department arranged the following online technical sessions from industry experts 2nd April 2020: Session on “Career and Beyond” by Mr.T Linga Bhat, Director, Shasmi Foods, Bengaluru [...]
Department of MBA, PESITM in association with PESITM NSS Unit arranged an Awareness Session on (i) Skill Development for PU Students and (ii) Preventive and Protective Measures of Endemic and Epidemic Diseases on 4th Jan [...]
Department of MBA celebrated ‘National Consumer Day’ on 24th Dec 2019 . As a part of this program an awareness session on New Consumer Protection Bill, Consumer Projects and Digital Consumerism was arranged. These sessions [...]
Ms. Rashmi Suryanarayana - Centre Head, DXC Technology, Shivamogga delivered a guest talk on Recruitment & Selection in KPO Industry on 19-10-2019
Mr. Jeet Bhakshi - Executive House Keeping, Royal Orchid Central, Shivamogga delivered a guest talk on Services Marketing in Hotel Industry on 17-10-2019
Mr. Partha Iyengar - Co-Founder & CEO Life and Money, Mumbai delivered a guest talk on “Financial Life Planning” on 16-09-2019 and held student mentoring sessions on 17-09-2019
PESTrust, Shivamogga salutes you on this auspicious day sincerely for your choice of being into teaching profession.We believe teachers like you are true nation builders. Tireless & selfless effort you are making in creating talented [...]
Learning subjects with Business games gives a first mover advantages to any learner. Most business games are used for business acumen training and development which include: strategic thinking, financial analysis, market analysis, operations, teamwork and [...]
Prof.Aravind Malik faculty of MBA ,bestowed with Limca Book of Records 2019 for initiating Virtual Reality into Academics,1st Time in India. Hearty Congratulation to Prof.Aravind Malik from Management,Principal,Staff and Students
The Post Graduate Department of Management Studies and Research Centre(MBA) organised an activity to promote “Swachh Bharat Abhiyan” lieu of Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan which is being organised by Govt. of India. On this occasion, Our [...]
Exposure Visit - SPAR Hyper Market On August 11th 2018 and August 14th 2018 students from the Post Graduate Department of Management Studies and Research Centre, PESITM Visited to SPAR Hyper Market at City Center [...]
The College Day was celebrated on 24th May 2018 at Prerana Conventional Hall,PES Campus Shivamogga. Prof. Likewin Thomas, welcomed the gathering.Smt.ArunaDevi S.Y. the Joint Secretary, delivered the presidential address. Dr. Ashok Kumar T. the Principal [...]
Congratulations to Ms.Payal Jain (4PM15MBA29) from MBA Department for Securing 7th Rank in VTU Examination (2015-17).We are proud of our student's achievement by Management, Principal, HOD, Teaching, non-teaching & Students.
Mr. Kiran Kumar K T
Marketing, 2008-10, email@example.com
Presently Working with: 3M India Limited
PESITM is one of the top notch institutions in this region and I would be always indebted to it for whatever I am today is because of the education imparted at this wonderful institution.”
Marketing, 2009-11, firstname.lastname@example.org
Presently Working with: Reliance Telecom Limited
“PESITM is not merely an institute for me. It is a Gurukul. In a small city like Shivamogga this institution provided us facilities comparable to metros and gave us a platform to expose our skills. Right from day one onwords, students are prepared to face the realities of business life.”
Mr.Abhinav Bharadwaj G
PESITM prepares people for the modern workplace. Striking the difficult balance between developing the individual and the intellect is PESITM unique capability”
“PESITM gave me an opportunity to understand my full potential. My faculty taught me how to merchandise our- self to be a better corporate citizen. I owe my credibility to them whole heartedly”
PESITM has prepared me to accommodate into a extremely fast paced and demanding environment which i am proud utilizing in my current organisation”
PESITM showed me the great career ahead and made my dreams come true both academically and professionally i am obliged to all my teachers whose immense guidance and appreciation inspiration me a lot”
Ms.Syeda Arshi Fathima
PESITM lays great emphasis on holistic development of students; the cordially relationship between teachers and students is excellent
PESITM provides a large variety of learning environment and learning spaces. Every student are nurtured based on his/her unique background, interest & personality.
Grant of permission to the MBA Department for offering Ph.D programme in Business Administration has been permitted by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi in its vide letter Ref.No.VTU/Aca./2011-12/A12/812 dated 11th May 2011.
The details of the Research Centre and progress report are as follows:
Name of the Guide: Dr. Nagaraja
P G Dept. of Management Studies & Research Centre
PES Institute of Technology and Management
NH 206, Sagar Road
Shivamogga – 577 204, Karnataka – State
- Dr.T.M.Prasanna Kumar – Awarded PhD.
- Mr.Girish S.- Final Viva Voce Pending
News LetterNewsletter-2019 Volume 1 Issue 1: Download
Eligibility for Admission
Admission is open, to the MBA programme, to all the candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration recognized by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belagavi.
The candidates shall have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examinations. However, candidates belonging to SC/ST and any other groups classified by the Govt. of Karnataka for such purpose from time to time the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall not be less than 45%.
For admissions please fill up this form: MBA Admissions
Dr. Prasanna Kumar T.M.
Professor and Head, MBA
PES Institute of Technology and Management
NH 206, Sagar Road, Shivamogga – 577 204
Contact Number: 8147053075