PES Public School is affiliated to CBSE Board, New Delhi. We believe that academics combined with life enhancing activities lead to the overall development of students. The school oﬀers Music, Art & Craft, Dance and Sports in addition to the given syllabus.
- The PES Public School is following CBSE Curriculum developed by National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
- The school oﬀers classes from 1st standard to 12th standard.
- The school oﬀers 3 languages for the classes from 1st Standard to 8th Standard. There is an option to select either Kannada or Hindi for Classes 9th and 10th
- The school is following
- English -Communicative English (Course A)
- Hindi -(Course B)
- Problem Solving Assessment ( PSA) is Mandatory which helps the students to take up any competitive examination in future.
- As per the new scheme of evaluation CBSE has introduced Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) which includes the evaluation of both Scholastic and Co Scholastic that helps in the all round development of the child.
- 11th – 12th Standard Science Stream
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer Science
- 11th – 12th Standard Commerce Stream
- Accountancy, Economic, Business Studies and Informatics Practices