Kalarava is a Student Cultural Forum of our institution. This Forum strives towards enhancing the cultural talent of students and to provide a platform to unveil their hidden potentials in performing cultural skills. This forum conducts many events at the college level and selects the deserving students to represent our institution at intercollegiate and State level cultural competitions.
Kalarava Forum conducts various interclass cultural competitions like singing, dance, one act play, mime, rangoli, mimicry, collage, clay modeling and talent’s day, retro day, traditional day, Indian festivals day, Village festival day etc. These competitions provide platform to the students to exhibit their hidden talent and improve the understanding of socio-cultural differences and their importance. Kalarava came in to existence on July, 2019 and it comprises to the Chairperson, Coordinator, Members, Student President, Student Vice-President and Student Secretary.
- To make students aware of Indian culture, tradition and customs.
- To create a platform to bring out the hidden talent in Students.
- To motivate and create interest in students to participate in cultural activities.
- To mould students into excellent artists by supporting and creating right opportunities.
- To introduce performing arts.
Composition of the Kalarava Committee:
|1.||Dr. K. Sailatha,Principal||Chairperson|
|2||Dr.Praveen Chandra.N, Assistant Professor||Coordinator|
|3.||Ms.Ashwini E M, Assistant Professor||Member|
|4||Ms Ayesha Siddiqua, Assistant Professor||Member|
|5.||Ms. Swathi.J, Assistant Professor||Member|
|6||Ms. Ashwini A.R, Assistant Professor||Member|
|7||Mr.Rudramuni P.B, Assistant Professor||Member|
|8||Mr. Rajshekar. Hammigi, Assistant Professor||Member|
|9||Ms Arpitha - 3rd BCA -B||Student President|
|10||Mr. Loyola D’souza – 2nd BCA||Student Vice-President|
|11||Ms. Vasuki.S. kulkarni – 2nd BCom||Student Secretary|
- The Coordinator conducts meeting for the composition of the committee.
- The Chairperson, Coordinator and members of the forum select the student President, Vice-President and Secretary.
- The Chairperson, coordinator and members nominate 2 active students from each class as active student members of the forum.
- The Coordinator identifies in house/ external judges to judge various interclass competitions.
- Maintains reports, documents of all the activities.
Standard Operating procedure (SOP):
- The Coordinator student President, Vice-Present and Secretary will plan the list of activities to be conducted in an academic year.
- By default, all students of the Institution will be members of this forum.
- The Coordinator will take formal permission to execute the plan of activities.
- The Coordinator will notify activities to the students through circulars and encourages maximum participation.
- The Coordinator ensures all activities are be executed as decided and incorporated in the calendar of event of the institution/as decided in the meeting.
- The Coordinator will take feedback of each event organized by the forum to know the quality of the event organized, to enhance the quality of the programmes
Events Report of 2020-21
|1||Prticipation in Rangageete gayana||View|
|2||Prticipation in Belakina Vinyasa||View|
|3||Kanakadasa Kertanegalu Compitation||View|
Events Report of 2019-20
|2||Pot Painting Competition||View|
|5||Ethanic Fashion show||View|